OSS has an extensive and successful track record in resolution of commercial disputes, and advises and represents Individual and private entities in all levels jurisdictions in Ghana. Our experienced lawyers know that you need them to balance your commercial concerns against technical legal issues, and always strive to assist you in resolving disputes quickly and commercially.
Where it is not possible to resolve a dispute through informal or formal negotiation, we act promptly and forcefully to protect our clients interests, including through the litigation process. If litigation is necessary, we use the Courts strategically and efficiently.
Our team has experience and advises in relation to the following areas:
- Building and Construction Disputes
- Commercial and Professional Negligence
- Competition and Consumer (Trade Practices) matters
- Contractual Disputes
- Corporate Insolvency and Restructuring
- Company Act matters
- Director and Officer Liability
- Intellectual Property litigation – Copyright, Designs, Patents and Trademarks
- Judicial Review/ Administrative Appeals
- Partnership and Shareholder disputes
- Product Liability